Mother’s Day is right around the corner and you need to find something ASAP! Don’t worry, I’m here for you:
1. Hello Apparel’s “I’m So Tired” tee shirt. Because every single mom is tired. Yes, I most definitely have one. It is super soft and fits true to size. $24
2. Scribbles and Stripe iPhone case. I love S and S. She’s the sweetest girl and makes the raddest cases. Her etsy shop is FULL of fun designs. And at only $16 a pop, it’s easy to buy 2 or 3 and be the favorite child.
3. Hanging planter. I love uncommon goods and always find things I absolutely need! It’s a little spendy at $100, but it’s also really unique and fun and if you fill it with succulents/herbs yourself, it’s a little more special.
4. Petunia Pickle Bottom cosmetic case. This is such a fun little gift to give and it’s under $30. Fill it with some of your favorite lip glosses, essential oils, gum, etc and it’s perfect.
5. Petunia Pickle Bottom nursing cover. Okay, so the moms you can give this to is a pretty specific group, but many new moms use and need a nursing cover! PPB has great patterns that aren’t “HEY LOOK AT ME!” but are pretty. Because even when we’re nursing babies, we like to be pretty, am I right? $42
6. Lisa Leonard bracelet. I just love all of Lisa Leonard’s pieces. Everything is handmade and is so sweet and personal. This is just an example of something you can find for your mom from her shop, but there is so much more! Many of her pieces are customizable with names, dates, etc. Perfect for a new mom or even a grandma. $45
7. Philosophy “For Mommy with Love” set. I’m a sucker for philosophy. Yeah, it smells great, but the packaging and the sets (birthday party, bride to be, etc.) get me every time. $32
8. Gingiber. I adore Gingiber! This etsy shop is chalk full of her hand-drawn designs on pillows, tea towels and notecards. I’m partial to the chickens and the foxes, but if I’m being honest, I’d be very happy with any and all of them. $18
9. Live Beautifully lip balm. This lip balm is simple and basic, but wonderful. The perfect thing to stick in that PPB cosmetic bag! $6
10. Tumbleweeds HC sunglasses. I’ve been in love with these since the day I discovered their Instagram feed. Each pair of glasses is handmade and come in a variety of shapes and colors (the confetti is to die for). $75