My internet was a little wonky yesterday, so here’s my Selfie Sunday, published on a Monday. Because it’s my blog, y’all, and I’ll do what I want.
My 5 Favorite Things to Reply via Text
(5) “That’s what she said.” Because it’s always inappropriate and always hilarious. Sometimes, I act like a 12 year old boy.
(4) “I’m dying.” In response to a hysterical story told to me by one of my friends. I only type this if I’m laughing out loud in real life.
(3) “Shut up.” I say this when a story someone tells me is either ridiculous or unbelievable. Example: “I’m at Safeway and David Duchovny is checking out next to me.” “Shut up.”
(2) “AAAAhahahahahahahah!!” If you know me in real life, you know that I laugh at everything and that my laugh is as annoying as it is loud. That’s the same for texts.
(1) “lol” — fact: I’m not always actually laughing when I type this. Sometimes I’m just smiling, or not even actually smiling, but am just a little amused. I type it a lot.
You guys learn a little more about me each