1) Tonight is the first night that we have had a sleepover guest. The fabulous Noah is staying the night with us tonight.
2) Tonight is the first night Maria had a sleepover AT a friend’s house. The wonderful Payton asked Maria to stay over tonight.
3) Tonight, in the middle of typing this, I got my first “homesick” call. Maria needed to come home.
4) So….tonight is also the first time we’ve had a giant sleepover. Tonight we have both Noah AND Payton for a sleepover. Yahoooooo!!! Party at the Prasil’s!!! 🙂
5) But most exciting….tonight is the first time that I’ve felt the itty bitty kitten’s kicks. I’m exactly 17 weeks today, and this is the earliest I’ve ever felt them. Love it.
Happy Friday Night!